APS M40A3 Spring Action Sniper Rifle - Tan
SHARE THIS PRODUCT:
APS M40A3 Spring Action Sniper Rifle (420FPS – Tan – APM04D)
This awesome new sniper rifle by APS has had a great impact on the airsoft market.
APS have created a new Advanced Magazine Feeding System, primarily developed by Tokyo Marui and optimised by APS. The metal magazine will feed from the front, not the top, and a plastic follower, attached directly to the loading nozzle will extract a BB with every cycle of the bolt. The BB will then travel through a ramp and in to the hop chamber. This design not only makes the mag look more realistic, but also solves the problem of double feeding BBs.
Another point of this high-quality build is the 6.03mm Stainless Steel barrel, with 6 built-in barrel stabilisers, and 'perfect alignment treatment' on the inner barrel before it is installed on the weapon, overall giving an outstanding grouping and accuracy.
The Trigger pull of the APS APM40A3 is adjustable from 0-4mm, giving an extremely comfortable and smooth pull.
Another great feature is the removable butt stock, which is easy to do with just a single button, allowing for easier storage or transportation. Along with this there is also an adjustable cheek pad, which again only needs one button, which has 3 levels allowing you to adjust perfectly to your cheek.
The hop up switch is on the left hand side of the gun. You can adjust the Hop up easily with just one hand - no tool is required. You can keep aiming at the target, without losing it, and adjust the HOP UP at the same time! This is what a serious airsoft sniper is really looking for.
- Calibre: 6mm BB
- Inner Barrel Size: 6.03 Stainless Steel Inner Barrel
- Inner Barrel Length: 510mm Inner Barrel with special barrel treatment enforced
- Special Machine to align the barrel and make it perfectly straight
- Trigger Pull adjustable
- Trigger Stroke adjustable
- Energy Source: Spring Action (Air Cocking)
- Material: Zinc die casting, Aluminium,, PolyFiber
- Magazine Capacity: 45 Rounds
- Guns Size: 1220mm(L) x 188mm(H)
- Unique mould texturing on the lower frame and stock