This full size 1911 MEU railed gas powered airsoft pistol is manufactured by Army Armament Airsoft.
The R32 Nightstorm 1911 pistol is finished in UK black and two tone (meaning you can buy without a defence as long as you are over 18), with the guns metal top slide being two toned and its main body and other parts remaining black.
This airsoft pistol has a full metal construction including outer and inner barrels, chamber, recoil spring rod, slide stop, safety, hammer and trigger.
The R32 Nightstorm is a gas powered blowback pistol with semi auto firing action. Combined with the recoil action, and the heavy weight 970g metal construction, this gun will provide the user with a very realistic feeling airsoft pistol.
- Tactical spec railed 1911 MEU replica pistol 6mm airsoft gun
- Full size 1:1 scale replica model
- Gas powered full blowback semi auto firing (GBB)
- All metal construction, gun body, internals & magazine
- Black and two tone blue
- Realistic heavy weight with recoil
- Moving hammer
- Adjustable Hop Up
- Extended mag release
- Threaded barrel
- Textured and grooved handgrip
- Fibre optic sights
- Ambidextrous thumb safety
- Low profile magwell
- Under barrel 20mm RIS rail
- Laser-engraved individual serial number
- English instructions
- Weight: 970g (empty)
- Velocity: 300fps (Green gas)
- Mag Capacity: 30 rounds (double stack)
- Length: 225mm
- Requires airsoft green gas or similar to operate
- Made By Army Armament
- Army ref: R32 Nightstorm
Sealed new generation magazine valves which significantly improve magazine loading and reduce gas consumption.
Army Armament Nightstorm R32 GBB Airsoft Pistol
30rd Green Gas Magazine
To buy an airsoft weapon in the UK you must have a valid airsoft defence.
This is not a licence, it is basically just proof that you intend to buy an airsoft weapon for use in airsoft.
An airsoft defence could be a UKARA or membership with the British Airsoft Club, and various other forms of defence.
You can only obtain an airsoft defence once you are over the age of 18.
To get an airsoft defence the law is that you should play at least 3 games of airsoft, and that you must have been playing for at least two months.
You can still buy an airsoft gun without a defence, provided you are 18 or older. If you choose to do this we would, by law, two tone (paint in a bright colour) parts of your chosen weapon. This is because an airsoft gun is considered a RIF aka Realistic Imitation Firearm, because they are so close to the real steel, whereas when you paint parts of it in a bright colour it becomes an IF aka Imitation Firearm. The reason being that the bright colours make it look less realistic to the public, and therefor less likely to be mistaken as real, were it to be used for any other purpose than airsoft.
When you order a gun from us you will need to add your defence details in the comments section of the cart. If you do not have a defence you will need to write the colour that you wish to be used for two toning your airsoft weapon.
Here is what's stated in the VCRA (Violent Crime Reduction) Act:
For airsoft skirmishing, the Association of British Airsoft is putting in place arrangements to allow retailers to check that individual purchasers are members of a genuine skirmishing club or site. The key elements of these arrangements are:
1. new players must play at least 3 (three) times in a period of not less than two months before being offered membership
2. membership cards with a photograph and recognised format will be issued for production to retailers
3. A central database will be set up for retailers to cross-check a purchaser’s details
4. member’s entry on the database will be deleted if unused for 12 months.
The defence for airsoft skirmishing can apply to individual players because their purchase of realistic imitation firearms for this purpose is considered part of the “holding” of a skirmishing event.