This beautiful 5.1 Hi Capa by Army Armament is a part of their custom range.
With full metal construction, a shortened slide with weight reduction cuts, a reinforced frame and a 4 inch island type barrel with compensator you are sure to intimidate, wherever you play.
- Full Metal Construction – shortened slide with weight reduction cuts, reinforced frame and a 4-inch island type barrel with compensator.
- Realistic Blowback System – offers the most realistic action from GGB replicas available on the airsoft market.
- Polymer Pistol Grip with Stippling – for better handling and control of the weapon while shooting in all conditions.
- Integral Frame Rail – to mount a flashlight in low light situations.
- Mounting plate to allow the use of a pistol Red Dot sights.
- Laser-Engraved Individual Serial Number.
- Double Stack Magazine – 28 rounds capacity magazine with a base pad for fast, smooth, positive reload.
- Fiber Optic Sights – for fast and certain sight alignment to accelerate aiming in unfavorable conditions.
- Ambi Thumb Safety – allows locking the slide without changes your grip on the pistol.
- Tactical Magwell – for fast reloads.
- Adjustable Hop-Up Unit – to adjust the bbs flight path for better range and accuracy.
- Wear and Cold-Resistant Sealed Hop-Up Rubber – it is made of a silicone compound, which ensures tightness even at low temperatures.
- Reinforced Cold-Resistant Polymer Nozzle – a new design nozzle provides a better seal which translates into a stable shot force and increased mechanical resistance to damage.
- Sealed New Generation Magazine Valves – significantly improved magazine loading comfort, reduce gas consumption and ensure tightness and smooth operation of the entire replica.
- Army Armament Custom 5.1 Hi Capa R604 replica - Blue
- 28rd Green Gas Extended Magazine
- Red Dot Mount
To buy an airsoft weapon in the UK you must have a valid airsoft defence.
This is not a licence, it is basically just proof that you intend to buy an airsoft weapon for use in airsoft.
An airsoft defence could be a UKARA or membership with the British Airsoft Club, and various other forms of defence.
You can only obtain an airsoft defence once you are over the age of 18.
To get an airsoft defence the law is that you should play at least 3 games of airsoft, and that you must have been playing for at least two months.
You can still buy an airsoft gun without a defence, provided you are 18 or older. If you choose to do this we would, by law, two tone (paint in a bright colour) parts of your chosen weapon. This is because an airsoft gun is considered a RIF aka Realistic Imitation Firearm, because they are so close to the real steel, whereas when you paint parts of it in a bright colour it becomes an IF aka Imitation Firearm. The reason being that the bright colours make it look less realistic to the public, and therefor less likely to be mistaken as real, were it to be used for any other purpose than airsoft.
When you order a gun from us you will need to add your defence details in the comments section of the cart. If you do not have a defence you will need to write the colour that you wish to be used for two toning your airsoft weapon.
Here is what's stated in the VCRA (Violent Crime Reduction) Act:
For airsoft skirmishing, the Association of British Airsoft is putting in place arrangements to allow retailers to check that individual purchasers are members of a genuine skirmishing club or site. The key elements of these arrangements are:
1. new players must play at least 3 (three) times in a period of not less than two months before being offered membership
2. membership cards with a photograph and recognised format will be issued for production to retailers
3. A central database will be set up for retailers to cross-check a purchaser’s details
4. member’s entry on the database will be deleted if unused for 12 months.
The defence for airsoft skirmishing can apply to individual players because their purchase of realistic imitation firearms for this purpose is considered part of the “holding” of a skirmishing event.