Bolt B4 PDW BRSS Heavy Recoil Black Airsoft Rifle
SHARE THIS PRODUCT:
The Bolt B4 PDW Airsoft Gun is constructed using high-quality materials, offering a very strong and durable design.
This Bolt model features an Alloy Receiver, Buffer Tube, Ironsights, Outer Barrel Assembly and Mock Suppressor, with a Polymer Stock Pad, Pistol Grip and Magazine.
The Bolt B4 AEG is powered by electric, which powers not only the firing of the BB, but also the recoil of the system, with the battery being stored in the hand guard and connected by a Mini-Tamiya Connector. This allows the replica to fire in semi and fully automatic with a strong and satisfying recoil no matter the weather, this replica is going to perform and have a satisfying kick.
The Bolt Recoil Shock System (or BRSS) is the most significant feature of what makes these replicas awesome, and provides a heavy, weighted recoil when you pull the trigger. This gives the user a strong recoil effect without having to mess around with gas systems which can be unreliable and inconvenient. Unlike traditional AEG 'recoil systems' which simply move the dust cover backwards and forwards, this style of recoil involves a weighted piston moving around at the rear, which brings a whole new level of realism, and feels incredibly satisfying.
The stock of the Bolt M4 replica is a PDW style stock, designed for CQB allowing for easier movement in areas with little space, whether you're disembarking from a vehicle at a mil-sim, or cleaning out a kill house in CQB, the stock is designed for tight cornering right when it matters most. The stock can be adjusted to two positions, open and closed, and is released using an ambidextrous release button.
This airsoft replica features an adjustable Airsoft Hop Unit for range and accuracy, and is adjustable via a Rotary Wheel behind the mock bolt plate, when the mock charging handle is pulled back. The Hop Unit is designed to add spin to the BB before it travels down the barrel making it displace air to add stability to each shot for better accuracy.
The Bolt B4 PDW features multiple railing systems for allowing the attachment of aftermarket parts and accessories, with a top 20mm RIS / RAS rail for attaching sights and scopes, as well as a front 20mm rail on the hand guard for attaching torches and PEQ boxes. This is perfect for convenience as the 20mm attachment is the most common on the Airsoft market,m giving plenty of options for accessories. The hand guard also features M-LOK slots on the sides and bottom to allow more modern M-LOK accessories to be attached, however, if you want more 20mm Rails on the sides or bottom, for existing attachments, you can also purchase aftermarket M-LOK to 20mm Rail converters for ease of use.
The B4 PDW is well worth it's money and gives everything you need to provide you with the most reliable and realistic shooting experience.
- Bolt Recoil Shock System (BRSS) blowback system
- Two Position adjustable PDW style sliding stock system
- Firing Modes - Safe / Semi / Fully Automatic
- Wobble free high-quality build
- 140rnd Medium Capacity Spring Loaded magazine
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Curved trigger guard
- Battery stored in the hand guard
- Battery compartment accessed by pulling back the Delta Ring and removing the bottom of the hand guard
- Mock charging handle releases the dust cover for hop unit access
- Adjustable hop-up unit for range and accuracy
- Top 20mm RIS railed receiver for sights and scopes
- Top 20mm RIS railed hand guard for torches, lasers and PEQ boxes
- Removable top 20mm RIS / RAS tool-less ironsights
- Integrated Hand stop built onto the hand guards removable section
- Mock Suppressor
- QD Sling Loop Mount Points
- Compatible with V2 parts
- Reinforced gearbox
- Markings: 'BOLTAIRSOFT', 'MADE IN TAIWAN', 'B4A1 CARBINE 5.56MM', 'EU01240', 'BOLT 5.56', 'BOLT AIRSOFT' and 'PART # B4A1'
- Length: 520mm to 605mm
- Weight: 2.6kg
- FPS: 326 (approx using high quality 0.20g BBs)
- Hop-Up: Adjustable
- Blowback: Yes
- Bolt B4 PDW BRSS Heavy Recoil Rifle
- 140rnd Mid Cap Mag
- Stock Removal Lever
- Instruction Manual
- Bolt Patch
- Bolt Sticker