Cybergun FN Herstal M249 MK1 Minimi With Sound Control Drum Mag
SHARE THIS PRODUCT:
The FN M249 LMG was born out of true necessity; a need for something lighter than the M60 while still being able to provide ample suppressive firepower.
This lightweight evolution of the machine gun is currently in service in the hands of the US military, as well as over 75 other nations around the world.
Based on the FN Minimi, the M249 uses a 5.56x45mm NATO cartridge in a belt-fed configuration, supplied from a plastic box magazine. In a pinch, you may also use STANAG compatible M16 magazines in this weapon system. Over the years the M249 has seen quite a few variants, all purpose-tailored to individual's needs.
Light machine guns, or support weapons, like the FN M249, have been a vital asset on the field for years.
Usually, the job of lugging one of these bad boys around falls on the shoulders of the strongest person on the team, but with this new option that all changes!
This FN Licensed M249 MK1 weighs in at a reasonable 6.8Kg, and measures 1100mm, with a 509mm inner barrel. The receiver and chassis are made from a fiber-reinforced nylon polymer that's constructed in a super high strength design, making this featherweight option extremely durable.
- Fully licensed by FN Herstal
- Fiber-reinforced nylon polymer receiver, handguard, top cover, stock, and bipod
- Compatible with most A&K and A&K clone metal M249 series components
- Version 2 Metal gearbox with tricked out internals (specs below)
- Quick change spring, LiPo ready internals, and Marui M4 system compatible for an easy tune-up, repair, and upgrade
- Aluminum alloy barrel assembly with metal locking mechanism
- Rotary dial hop-up provides precise adjustment
- Utilizes all M4 / M16 AEG type magazines and can be equipped with various drum mags available from A&K, Classic Army etc!
- Comes with a sound control drum mag
- Aluminum alloy gearbox shell
- 8mm metal bushings
- Sintered steel 20:1 gear set
- Plastic delayer chip for optimized Full-Auto cycling
- Aluminum cylinder
- Polycarbonate tappet plate
- Polycarbonate piston
- High compression polycarbonate piston head
- High compression polycarbonate cylinder head
- Polycarbonate lightweight nozzle
- Quick-change spring guide