G&G ARP 9 Drum Mag - 1500 Rounds
SHARE THIS PRODUCT:
This spectacular drum mag was specifically designed by G&G Armament for use with their ARP-9 Airsoft Gun.
This is the perfect magazine for suppressing the opposition, who will have no chance of advancing if you're spraying them with BBs.
This ARP-9 drum magazine is constructed using a durable polymer for the external shell, which gives you an incredibly robust design, as well as looking cool AF.
This ARP9 drum mag has a high capacity design, holding a huge 1500 rounds, so you will not have restricted ammunition, allowing you to run a lot longer without worrying about mag changes or reloading.
The use of this airsoft drum mag couldn't be any easier, you just pour your ammo directly into the large fill window, located at the rear of the magazine under the fill window cover. The cover itself can be stiff, but it does lock in place once closed, which prevents you having a spillage and losing ammo.
Once filled, you just wind the huge front facing wheel, which will tighten the spring tension, allowing the BBs to feed through the top of the drum magazine.
The running and maintenance of this drum magazine is super easy. Designed with players in mind, to take this mag apart is very simple (however don't try unless you're confident), allowing you to easily remove jammed BBs.
Whether you are a new airsofter or an experienced veteran, this 1500 round drum mag will add a whole new experience to your game day.
- Robust and durable design
- High Density polymer construction
- Super simple to strip and re-build should you ever need to
- Secured with metal fittings
- Locking BB filling window to prevent any accidental spillages
- Large and easy wind front dial
- Locks perfectly into your ARP-9
- Clearly marked front dial identifying which way to turn to feed BB's
- 'G&G ARMAMENT'
- 1 x ARP-9 1500rnd Drum Magazine
Instructions For Use:
Please follow the below instructions to fill your ARP-9 Drum Mag:
- Open the BB fill window cover.
- Pour your BB's into the chamber until it is full.
- Shut the fill window cover and lock in place.
- Wind up the wheel to tighten spring tension to allow BBs to feed through the top of the drum magazine.
As always with G&G, the build quality is excellent and these mags are made to be durable and strong.
All airsoft players know that the key to a good game is to make sure you have the tools available to get the job done - don't get caught out with running out of ammo in the middle of the battle field.