G&G CM16 Raider Combat Machine AEG Airsoft Rifle - Black
SHARE THIS PRODUCT:
The G&G CM16 Raider is constructed from Metal and Polymer, with a Polymer Receiver, Rail and Grip, and with an Alloy Outer Barrel, Sling Plate and Stock Tube.
The M4 replica features a four point 20mm RIS Rail System, which can be used to attach a variety of Grips, Torches and Lasers, allowing for lots of aftermarket customisation options and additions. The top of the Receiver also features a 20mm RIS Rail, and when combined with the Hand Guard provides a full length Top Rail, allowing the attachment of large Sights and Scopes.
This Airsoft weapon features Iron Sights, with a fixed front post iron sight, and removable rear iron sight. The Rear Iron Sight is removable via the side Hand Screw, which allows for quick removal without the use of tools.
The rear of the weapon features a sling plate to allow the use of slings and harnesses, as well as a six position crane stock which allows the weapon to be adjusted to the size of the user. The Crane Stock also doubles up as a battery storage area, allowing the batteries to be connected to a Wire coming through the Buffer Tube which connects to the rear wired gearbox.
The front of the weapon features a removable flash hider, which, when removed, reveals a 14mm Counter Clockwise (CCW) threaded outer barrel, which allows for the attachment of most standard suppressors or tracer units.
- Great for beginners or as a base platform
- Most popular Airsoft Starter gun
- Used by many Airsoft Sites as a rental due to its high reliability
- Weight: 2Kg
- Length: 70 - 77cm
- FPS: 320 (approx with 0.2g BBs)
- Features 20mm rails, the most common type for a wide variety of attachments and accessories
- Four Point 20mm RIS / RAS Handguard for attaching aftermarket grips, torches lasers and other accessories
- Full Top Length 20mm RIS / RAS Rail for sights and scopes
- Adjustable Iron Sights for Windage and Elevation
- High Capacity 450round magazine included
- Hand Screw Tool-less Removable Rear Iron Sight
- Fixed Front Post Iron Sight with Bayonet Lug
- Six Position Adjustable Crane Stock
- Crane Stock acts as a battery compartment
- Rubberised Butt Plate to prevent Slippage
- Rear Alloy Sling Plate
- Front Sling Loop Point
- Removable Bird Cage 'Notched' Style Flash Hider
- 14mm Counter Clockwise (CCW) Threaded Outer Barrel
- Flat Style Trigger Guard
- Adjustable Hop Up Unit for Range and Accuracy
- Version 2 Rear Wired Gearbox, with plenty of choice for aftermarket upgrades
- 8mm Brass Gear Bushings
- 233mm Inner Barrel
- Combat Machine CM16 Raider
- User Manual