Gate ASTER V2 SE Lite & Quantum Trigger
ASTER V2 SE raises the price-performance ratio including in the set Quantum Trigger and new functions programmable via trigger. Now, out-of-the-box, you can set sensitivity from ludicrous ‘touch’ through ‘hair’ to full movement. Improved programming via trigger gives you new settings like automatical pre-cocking (LOW, MID, HIGH), trigger sensitivity adjustment, active brake settings with top-class adaptive mode and new SAFE - SEMI - BINARY selector mode. Calibration, DTC codes - all available just via trigger and selector movement. Additionally, you get brushless motor support and new noise-resistant trigger detection algorithm. ASTER's smart fuse protects your AEG’s battery, motor and the controller, even in case of reverse battery connection. This feature, along with the optical sensors, makes ASTER SE one of the most durable ETU on the market.
ASTER is not just regular ETU/EFCS mosfet. It is the complex system that turns your AEG into future-proof advanced training system. You choose how to configure ASTER – simply via trigger or through USB-Link / Blu-Link and our advanced GCS App. You can ask your technician or borrow from friend very popular USB-Link or Blu-Link and use GCS app to update ASTERs firmware, carry out diagnostics or change settings in a very convenient way. If you like it you can get your own Blu-Link and use Smartwatch app, giving you real-time data to reinforce your tactical decisions.
Everything you need out-of-the-box:
- Quantum Trigger included in the kit (style and colour in each box is random)
- No need to use USB-Link for installation and configuration
- New noise-resistant trigger detection algorithm
- Hair-trigger out-of-the box. Even 60 trigger sensitivities for the 1st mm (0.04 in) of movement
- Additional protection against interferences thanks to multi-layer PCB with EMC shield
- Automatical pre-cocking: LOW / MID / HIGH
- Compatibility with brushless motors
- Trigger sensitivity adjustment without any limitation
- Improved cycle detection
- Active brake adjustment: Adaptive / 100% / 60% / Brushless motor / OFF
- New selector mode: SAFE - SEMI - BINARY instead of SAFE - BINARY - AUTO
- GCS App allows for making firmware updates via the internet, which enables quick applying of improvements
Remember - if you don't feel comfortable carrying out your own gun servicing, repairs or upgrades, we have experienced airsoft technicians in-store and can do the work for you. You can even book a service with us online by clicking the link below!
To buy an airsoft weapon in the UK you must have a valid airsoft defence.
This is not a licence, it is basically just proof that you intend to buy an airsoft weapon for use in airsoft.
An airsoft defence could be a UKARA or membership with the British Airsoft Club, and various other forms of defence.
You can only obtain an airsoft defence once you are over the age of 18.
To get an airsoft defence the law is that you should play at least 3 games of airsoft, and that you must have been playing for at least two months.
You can still buy an airsoft gun without a defence, provided you are 18 or older. If you choose to do this we would, by law, two tone (paint in a bright colour) parts of your chosen weapon. This is because an airsoft gun is considered a RIF aka Realistic Imitation Firearm, because they are so close to the real steel, whereas when you paint parts of it in a bright colour it becomes an IF aka Imitation Firearm. The reason being that the bright colours make it look less realistic to the public, and therefor less likely to be mistaken as real, were it to be used for any other purpose than airsoft.
When you order a gun from us you will need to add your defence details in the comments section of the cart. If you do not have a defence you will need to write the colour that you wish to be used for two toning your airsoft weapon.
Here is what's stated in the VCRA (Violent Crime Reduction) Act:
For airsoft skirmishing, the Association of British Airsoft is putting in place arrangements to allow retailers to check that individual purchasers are members of a genuine skirmishing club or site. The key elements of these arrangements are:
1. new players must play at least 3 (three) times in a period of not less than two months before being offered membership
2. membership cards with a photograph and recognised format will be issued for production to retailers
3. A central database will be set up for retailers to cross-check a purchaser’s details
4. member’s entry on the database will be deleted if unused for 12 months.
The defence for airsoft skirmishing can apply to individual players because their purchase of realistic imitation firearms for this purpose is considered part of the “holding” of a skirmishing event.