Jefftron Active Brake MOSFET V2 to Stock
SHARE THIS PRODUCT:
This is a professionally made MOSFET with motor active braking designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
This Jefftron MOSFET prevents your airsoft weapon from potential damage during the semi-fire mode. It prevents your piston from being stretched, ensures your spring is fully released and generally ensures that the parts in your gearbox are not under strain.
This Active brake solves the common issue of multiple shots firing when your gun is in semi mode, often seen in weapons with a very high rate of fire (ROF).
This Jefftron device increases your airsoft guns rate of fire and, thanks to it's upgraded wiring your battery will also last longer.
This Jefftron MOSFET is fully integrated inside your version 2 gearbox, instead of the trigger contacts as with the original, and is compatible with Tokyo Marui standard version 2 gearboxes.
This device comes with Drop-in wiring for AEG's where the battery fits in the stock, and also a DeanT connector so no soldering is needed.
- Presoldered wires allows faster and easier installation into the gun, it is long enough for all kind of weapons. Simply cut wires to the required length and attach connectors (included in the package)
- On the devices are four pre-soldered high quality 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires covered with silicon insulation and two 0,25qmm (AWG24) signal wires
- Coated with lacquer, to protect the device against water
- If you want to use your own wires, choose variant without wiring
- Designed for spring up to M210 (equivalent for current 150A single shot fire or 50A burst fire for max. 30s)
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- Active braking uses excess energy from the motor to stop it. The braking effect is the most powerful with high torque motor
- 6 wires connection
- Device size 35x12x7mm
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
- Device with wiring
- DeanT connector male
- 30A mini fuse
- Installation manual in English
Please note - Fitting this part requires gun disassembly and reassembly, and should be fitted by an experienced airsoft technician.
Remember - if you don't feel comfortable carrying out your own gun servicing, repairs or upgrades, we have experienced airsoft technicians in-store and can do the work for you. You can even book a service with us online by clicking the link below!