Jefftron Active Brake - V2 MOSFET With Wiring
SHARE THIS PRODUCT:
This is a professionally made active brake MOSFET and is designed for use in airsoft electric guns (AEG). This device increases your airsoft gun's rate of fire and makes the battery lasts longer than with basic wiring.
In semi fire mode the piston isn't partially stretched and the spring is fully released. This means that the parts in your mechabox aren't under strain and the nozzle locks the hop-up chamber in greater part (depending on ROF).
The Jefftron Active break solves the issue of multiple shots in semi mode with weapons with very high rate of fire (ROF). It is fully integrated inside the gearbox version 2 instead of the original trigger contacts, and is compatible with Tokyo Marui standard V2 gearboxes.
- Active brake built on trigger contacts from SHS company
- Easy installation inside your Version 2 gearbox
- Presoldered wires allow faster and easier installation into your airsoft gun, with the wires being long enough for all kind of weapons. Simply cut wires to the required length and attach connectors (included in the package)
- On the device there are 2 pre-soldered, high quality black wires 1,5 qmm (AWG16) with thin and hard MPPE insulation, length 300 mm to the motor and 700 mm to the battery.
- The blue wire 0.34 qmm (AWG24) with a length 1000 mm is used for connection anywhere on the red cable
- In the package is included 1000 mm red wire 1,5qmm (AWG16) with thin and hard MPPE insulation
- Wiring is designed to lead into the stock, but it can go to the front if you turn around the black battery wire on the board (re-solder it)
- Devices without wires, you can use max. 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires and 0,5qmm (AWG20) signal wires
- Designed for spring strength up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s). For higher load please use Active brake II (it is outside gearbox)
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
- Active braking uses excess energy from the motor to stop it. The braking effect is the most powerful with high torque motor
- Mosfet with the active brake on trigger contacts with wiring
- Trigger switch
- Pad (for the screw to keep the device in the position)
- DeanT connector male
- 30A mini fuse
- 4x faston female 2,8mm
- 6x black heat shrink tube 3,2mm - length 20mm
- 3x black heat shrink tube 4,8mm - length 20mm
- installation manual in English
Please note - Fitting this part requires gun disassembly and reassembly, and should be fitted by an experienced airsoft technician.
Remember - if you don't feel comfortable carrying out your own gun servicing, repairs or upgrades, we have experienced airsoft technicians in-store and can do the work for you. You can even book a service with us online by clicking the link below!