Jefftron Micro MOSFET II With Wiring
SHARE THIS PRODUCT:
This is a professionally made mosfet designed by Jefftron for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
This device increases your airsoft gun's rate of fire and makes the battery hold it's power for longer, than with basic wiring.
- Very small device dimension, it fits almost anywhere
- Presoldered wires allows faster and easier installation into your weapon and the wire is long enough for all kind of weapons. Simply cut wires to the required length and attach connectors (included in package)
- On the devices are presoldered high quality 2 black wires 1,5 qmm (AWG16) with MPPE insulation, length 500 mm each. The blue wire 0,34 mm2 (AWG22) with a length 1000 mm is used for connection anywhere on the red cable
- Included in the package is 1000 mm red wire 1,5qmm (AWG16) with MPPE insulation
- Board covered by conformal coating, to protect the device against water
- Designed for springs up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s)
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- 5 wires connection
- Positive wire isn't connect into device
- Device size 15x7x5mm
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as is found in any standard gearbox.
DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS: you can download installation manual in English here [PDF, 679.66 kB]
- MOSFET device with wiring
- DeanT connector male
- 30A mini fuse
- 4x faston female 2,8mm
- 6x black heat shrink tube 3,2mm - length 20mm
- 3x black heat shrink tube 4,8mm - length 20mm
- installation manual in English
WARNING: Installation of this device should be left to an expert, who could solder and disassemble your airsoft gun confidently. We do not recommend you attempt this fitting yourself due to dangerous operations such as using a soldering iron.
Remember - if you don't feel comfortable carrying out your own gun servicing, repairs or upgrades, we have experienced airsoft technicians in-store and can do the work for you. You can even book a service with us online by clicking the link below!