Jefftron MOSFET V3 Above the Gearbox
SHARE THIS PRODUCT:
This is a professionally made mosfet designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG) by Jefftron. This device increases the rate of fire in your airsoft weapon, and at the same time makes the battery last longer, than with basic wiring.
This is a drop-in device with built wiring for use in weapons where the battery is above the gearbox, and comes with a DeanT connector - no soldering needed.SPECIFICATIONS:
- Easy installation inside your V3 gearbox
- Completely made wiring allows the fastest and the easiest installation into the gun, it is designed for all kind of AK weapons with battery placed above the gearbox
- Simply cut wires to the required length and attach connectors (included in the package)
- On the devices are soldered high quality 2 black wires 1,5 qmm (AWG16) with silicone insulation, length 400 mm to the motor and 600 mm to the battery.
- The blue wire 0.25 qmm (AWG24) with a length 1000 mm is used for connection anywhere on the red cable
- In the package is included 1000 mm red wire 1,5qmm (AWG16) with silicone insulation
- Board with electronics is coated with lacquer, which protects the device against water
- If you want to use your own wires, choose device without wiring
- Devices without wires, you can use max. 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires and 0,5qmm (AWG20) signal wires
- Designed for spring strength up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s). For higher load please use Mosfet II (it is outside gearbox)
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipo 7.4 - 14.8V)
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
- For this device to function properly it is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as is found in a standard gearbox
- Mosfet on trigger contacts
- DeanT connector male
- 30A mini fuse
- 4x faston female 2,8mm
- Installation manual in English
WARNING: Installation of this device should be left to an expert, who could solder and disassemble your airsoft gun confidently. We do not recommend you attempt this fitting yourself due to dangerous operations such as using a soldering iron.
Remember - if you don't feel comfortable carrying out your own gun servicing, repairs or upgrades, we have experienced airsoft technicians in-store and can do the work for you. You can even book a service with us online by clicking the link below!