Jefftron Processor Unit V3 With Wiring
SHARE THIS PRODUCT:
This is a Professionally made, program-controlled device with motor active braking, designed for use in airsoft electric guns (AEG) with a version 3 gearbox.
This device adds new ways of shooting, controls your rate of fire, pre-cocking, active braking and has a low battery indication.
The device is fully integrated inside your version 3 gearbox instead of the trigger contacts as in the original design. This product is also compatible with Tokyo Marui standard version 3 gearboxes.
This processor unit can be used in a variety of airsoft weapons including AK, G36, SIG, FN FAL, MP5k and more.
- Easy installation inside a V3 Gearbox
- Preserves trigger mechanical lock in SAFE position
- Pre soldered wires allow faster and easier installation into the gun, with the wires being long enough for all kind of weapons
- Six new shooting modes, one of them is unique when compared to processor units located outside gearbox
- Adjustable burst (from the factory are 3 shots, it can be changed in the range 1 - 10 shots)
- Smooth change rate of fire using PWM motor control
- Pre-cocking function for an instant shot in SEMI fire
- Quick first shot at reduced rate of fire
- Mosfet with motor active braking
- Adjustable strength of active braking (can be also disabled)
- Low battery indication 2S - 4S li-pol and 3S - 4S li-fe
- Monitoring current, voltage and temperature of Processor unit components
- The trigger of your airsoft gun is used for programming this device, and the motor vibrates as a feedback for the user
- Programmed settings are stored in the processor units memory, so it doesn't loose changes after disconnection of the battery
Fire mode options:
- Safe - Semi – Auto (unchanged gun function)
- Safe - Semi - Burst/Auto
- Safe - Semi - Semi
- Safe - Semi - Burst
- Safe - Semi - Semi (delay between shots, motor vibration when it is ready to fire)
- Safe - Burst - Burst/Auto
- Safe - Semi/Burst - Burst/Auto (unique fire mode only available with this drop-in processor unit)
- Only for use in electric airsoft guns with a V3 gearbox, with switch designed according to the Tokyo Marui company. Not for use in AUG guns.
- Versions with universal wiring, which are long enough for all kind of weapons. Simply cut wires to the required length and attach connectors
- This devices features 2 pre-soldered, high quality black wires 1,5 qmm (AWG16) with silicone insulation, length 400 mm to the motor and 600 mm to the battery.
- The blue wire 0.25 qmm (AWG24) with a length 300 mm is used for connection anywhere on the red cable
- In the package is included 1000 mm red wire 1,5qmm (AWG16) with silicone insulation
- If you want to use your own wires, choose device without wiring.
- Designed for spring strengths up to M180 and ROF 25bb/s.
- For this device to function properly it is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as is the standard in an airsoft weapon gearbox
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- Current device consumption only 4.5 mA in idle state
- The braking effect is the most powerful with high torque motor
- Jefftron V3 Device with wiring
- Pad for the screw to keep the device in position
- Installation manual in English
Please note - Fitting this part requires gun disassembly and reassembly, and should be fitted by an experienced airsoft technician.
Remember - if you don't feel comfortable carrying out your own gun servicing, repairs or upgrades, we have experienced airsoft technicians in-store and can do the work for you. You can even book a service with us online by clicking the link below!