King Arms PDW 9mm SBR Long - Grey & Red LTD Edition
SHARE THIS PRODUCT:
King Arms PDW 9mm SBR Long - Grey & Blue LTD Edition
1. Tactical handguard
– King Arms Short Barrel Rifle PDW series is available in different lengths of handguard constructed by high-quality nylon fiber. This lightweight AEG is equipped with durable nylon fiber 7-inch railed handguard.
– Metal made outer metal to avoid wobbling. It also protects the well-polished brass 6.05mm inner barrel for precise shooting.
– Rifle comes with a newly designed suppressor.
– Receiver was built with high-grade Nylon polymer, providing a lighter overall weight without compromising longer resistance and durability.
– Stylish design of the receiver with chopped-off dust cover, together with a good-looking fire-mode-selector, and bolt release button, gives an eye-catching outlook of the rifle.
– Vertical design trigger improve the flexibility of shooting and a non-slip design increase the friction of a smooth surface.
– Two ways magazine release levers allow faster operation.
– Highly calibrated 7mm bearing metal gearbox with metal spring guide.
– Equipped with a Mosfet triggering circuit that provides maximum accuracy.
– With the feature of the Quick Spring Change System, let shooters alter power spring easily.
– Hop up unit allows the shooter to adjust the range of the shooting and the precision.
5. Ergonomic grip
– Built-in nylon to provide higher strength and durability.
– Comes with 6 interchangeable front and rear inserts for a more ergonomic and personalized fit.
– End plate is designed to allow better motor ventilation and lower temperature while skirmishing.
6. Tactical stock
– 7 positions quick pull and auto-locking system provides the fastest adjustment possible.
– Enlarged stock tube with a compartment for batteries up to 1400mah-12v. The compartment is easily accessible by operating the rear gunstock cap.
– Foldable rear and front sights.
– Rear sight comes with a double viewfinder for high precision shooting.
– MP5 double stack silent magazine with a capacity of up to 100 rounds. Standard dimensions allow users to buy spare magazines easily from the existing market.
– Compatible with any other Marui style mag that makes it easy to replace in case of loss.
- Max. Overall Length 718 mm
- Min. Overall Length 621 mm
- Inner Barrel Length 195 mm
- Main Material Zinc Alloy; Nylon Fibre
- Major Colour Grey & Red
- Capacity 100 Rds
- Calibre 6.05 mm
- Fire Mode Safe / Single / Full-Auto
- Marking King Arms
- King Arms Bolt Catch System King Arms AEG Bolt Catch System
- Loading Mode Automatic
- Outer Barrel Design Flexible & Light Weight Design
- Hop-Up Bucking Design Adjustable AEG Type
- Gearbox Design Quick spring change Ver.2 gearbox with 7mm bearing / Mosfet
- Motor Design Long Axle Type
- Muzzle Velocity UK Spec under 350 FPS