BBs, Gas & Batts
Oper8 7.4v 1500mah Split Style Li-Po Battery - Tamiya
SHARE THIS PRODUCT:
These Crane Stock style LiPo batteries from Oper8 are a perfect size and shape for most airsoft weapons, especially those with a Crane Stock.
These Oper8 batteries have a 15C continuous discharge giving you a crisp trigger response and rate of fire, whilst not draining the battery too quickly. They are slightly thicker than the 1300mah batteries as they give you an extra 200mah.
- Always use a charger made to charge LiPo packs and, double-check that the settings for the lithium polymer charger are correct for the pack being charged. This includes the cell count, as well as the current settings.
- In general, most lithium polymer batteries should be charged to no more than 4.2 volts per cell or depleted to less than 3.0 volts per cell. Ensure that charging leads are connected correctly. Reverse charging can lead to cell damage or a fire or explosion.
- Always charge LiPo batteries on surfaces that won’t catch on fire such as cement, steel, ceramic or stone. Wooden tables and carpeted floors are not recommended charging surfaces.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable products or liquids.
- Never charge a LiPo battery while inside your airsoft gun or any other electronic device. If it catches fire it can lead to total destruction of the item it is being charged in.
- LiPo batteries should be charged within a temperature range of 0C to 50C. Batteries charged outside this temperature range may experience leakage, heat generation or cell damage.
- Never leave a charging lithium polymer battery pack unattended. Do not charge inside an automobile, especially while driving.
- Do not store batteries inside an automobile. If unsure of the charge rating, never charge a lithium-polymer battery pack at a rate over 1C (1 x the battery packs rated capacity).
- Never charge a LiPo pack that has ballooned or swelled due to over / undercharging.
- Never charge a lithium-polymer battery pack that has been punctured or damaged.
- Never, under any circumstances let the positive and negative battery leads touch each other. It can lead to cell ballooning, cell damage or fire or an explosion.
- Have a fire extinguisher near the charging area or a large bucket of dry sand. Do not try to distinguish with water.
- If you notice your LiPo battery pack is swelling, stop the charging process immediately, put the battery in a safe container and observe it for 15 minutes.
- Always charge your Lipo battery packs in a Lipo charging safe bag.
LiPo Battery Handling and Storage:
- Keep LiPo battery packs WELL out of reach of children.
- Do not put battery packs in pockets or bags where they can short circuit.
- Do not store or transport batteries where they can come into contact with sharp or metallic objects.
- Do not store your LiPo pack in extreme temperatures below 0C or above 50C.
- Always store your LiPo pack in a safe and non-flammable container away from flammable objects.
- A LiPo Sack or metal / ceramic storage container is best.
- Always store your LiPo’s partially charged. They will maintain their performance levels over time and there’s no need to cycle them unless stored for periods longer than 3-6 months.
- Do not immerse the battery in water or allow the battery to get wet.
- Do not dispose of Li-Po batteries in fire or heat.
- When storing batteries for extended periods, store at a half charged state.
- To dispose of a LiPo battery, discharge it fully then place it in a bucket of saltwater for one week.
- To dispose of, follow your municipal battery disposal guidelines.