We offer an option to hire time on our shooting range in the store.
You can hire for personal practice, team practice, a personal competition or even just for fun. Range hire costs only £15 per person, per hour. If you would like to book a party please go to our party bookings page.
Hiring the range costs only £15pp for one hour, then reduces to £10pp for a second hour. You can select a date and time that suits you.
- Use of our Attack Sense Electronic Target System, which has various different game modes available
- One paper target per person (so you can take it home and show people how good your aim is - You can purchase extra paper targets in store for 50p each which you can use to practice accuracy)
- One member of staff to assist you if needed
You also have the option to hire our pistol package, should you need to. This is £20 per person, per hour (this includes range hire), which includes all of the above as well as:
- Use of a Gas Blowback pistol
- One small bottle of BB's per person
- One tin of Nuprol Mini 2.0 green gas
Extra gas and BB's are available for purchase in-store, along with all other Airsoft equipment and even drinks and snacks. Our staff will be on hand should you need any assistance or have any questions.
To buy an airsoft weapon in the UK you must have a valid airsoft defence.
This is not a licence, it is basically just proof that you intend to buy an airsoft weapon for use in airsoft.
An airsoft defence could be a UKARA or membership with the British Airsoft Club, and various other forms of defence.
You can only obtain an airsoft defence once you are over the age of 18.
To get an airsoft defence the law is that you should play at least 3 games of airsoft, and that you must have been playing for at least two months.
You can still buy an airsoft gun without a defence, provided you are 18 or older. If you choose to do this we would, by law, two tone (paint in a bright colour) parts of your chosen weapon. This is because an airsoft gun is considered a RIF aka Realistic Imitation Firearm, because they are so close to the real steel, whereas when you paint parts of it in a bright colour it becomes an IF aka Imitation Firearm. The reason being that the bright colours make it look less realistic to the public, and therefor less likely to be mistaken as real, were it to be used for any other purpose than airsoft.
When you order a gun from us you will need to add your defence details in the comments section of the cart. If you do not have a defence you will need to write the colour that you wish to be used for two toning your airsoft weapon.
Here is what's stated in the VCRA (Violent Crime Reduction) Act:
For airsoft skirmishing, the Association of British Airsoft is putting in place arrangements to allow retailers to check that individual purchasers are members of a genuine skirmishing club or site. The key elements of these arrangements are:
1. new players must play at least 3 (three) times in a period of not less than two months before being offered membership
2. membership cards with a photograph and recognised format will be issued for production to retailers
3. A central database will be set up for retailers to cross-check a purchaser’s details
4. member’s entry on the database will be deleted if unused for 12 months.
The defence for airsoft skirmishing can apply to individual players because their purchase of realistic imitation firearms for this purpose is considered part of the “holding” of a skirmishing event.