This version of the Raven Hi-Capa airsoft pistol comes with a BDS sight included and features a heavy-duty, full Alloy Construction, with a Polymer Nozzle and Magazine Base Plate. The Alloy construction and weight give a realistic recoil action every time the pistol is fired.
This Airsoft Pistol features an adjustable Hop-Up unit which can be accessed when the slide is split from the frame for cleaning and is designed to add range and accuracy to the pistol by altering the spin on the BB. The Hop-Up unit can be adjusted to accommodate a wide range of BB weights.
The Pistol has multiple safety features, including a trigger disconnect safety built into the extended beaver-tail grip to prevent the weapon from firing when held improperly, and a trigger lock safety to prevent accidental discharge whilst in holster. This can only be activated when the weapon is cocked.
This variant of the Raven Hi-Capa 5.1 has a 20mm accessory rail underneath and is ready to attach any torches or lasers you have which are 20mm compatible.
This is the perfect pistol for any Airsoft Skirmisher who wants a modern looking Hi-Capa Pistol as well as value for money, or for those who are looking for a pistol which supports Co2 for the colder winter months.
- Another of Nuprol's Raven Pistols
- Great replica of the modern Hi-Capa 5.1
- Gas blowback airsoft pistol
- Slide locks back when the mag is empty
- Railed - great for torches or lasers
- Modern integrated iron sights
- Works with both Nuprol Raven Hi Capa Gas and Co2 Magazines
- Includes Upgrade CO2 Hammer Spring / Lanyard Loop Replacement
- Includes Upgrade CO2 Recoil Spring Replacement
- Spare O-Ring and Nozzle Kit Included
- Beavertail Safety, preventing firing without hold the pistol correctly
- Ambidextrous Hammer-Lock Safety
- Heavy Duty Alloy Construction
- BDS Sight Included
To buy an airsoft weapon in the UK you must have a valid airsoft defence.
This is not a licence, it is basically just proof that you intend to buy an airsoft weapon for use in airsoft.
An airsoft defence could be a UKARA or membership with the British Airsoft Club, and various other forms of defence.
You can only obtain an airsoft defence once you are over the age of 18.
To get an airsoft defence the law is that you should play at least 3 games of airsoft, and that you must have been playing for at least two months.
You can still buy an airsoft gun without a defence, provided you are 18 or older. If you choose to do this we would, by law, two tone (paint in a bright colour) parts of your chosen weapon. This is because an airsoft gun is considered a RIF aka Realistic Imitation Firearm, because they are so close to the real steel, whereas when you paint parts of it in a bright colour it becomes an IF aka Imitation Firearm. The reason being that the bright colours make it look less realistic to the public, and therefor less likely to be mistaken as real, were it to be used for any other purpose than airsoft.
When you order a gun from us you will need to add your defence details in the comments section of the cart. If you do not have a defence you will need to write the colour that you wish to be used for two toning your airsoft weapon.
Here is what's stated in the VCRA (Violent Crime Reduction) Act:
For airsoft skirmishing, the Association of British Airsoft is putting in place arrangements to allow retailers to check that individual purchasers are members of a genuine skirmishing club or site. The key elements of these arrangements are:
1. new players must play at least 3 (three) times in a period of not less than two months before being offered membership
2. membership cards with a photograph and recognised format will be issued for production to retailers
3. A central database will be set up for retailers to cross-check a purchaser’s details
4. member’s entry on the database will be deleted if unused for 12 months.
The defence for airsoft skirmishing can apply to individual players because their purchase of realistic imitation firearms for this purpose is considered part of the “holding” of a skirmishing event.