SA-B03 SAEC™ System Carbine Replica V2 – Half Tan
SA-B03 SAEC™ System V2 – Half-Tan manufactured by Specna Arms is a perfectly fitted and very well constructed airsoft replica. It is characterized by near perfect maneuverability, high functionality, and also versatility – you can use it in enclosed spaces as well as an open battlefield. The model is equipped with very good internal parts allowing for trouble-free operation and high-level performance in it’s default factory configuration or tunned.
Features of the replica:
- The replicas receiver and the front of the RIS are made out of anodized aluminum.
- Functional Bolt-Catch.
- Sports sights. The sights in the folded position act as an extension of the top RIS rail.
- Steel screws, pins and tactical sling swivel.
- Stock and pistol grip made out of polymer plastic.
- The stock is equipped with a rubber butt-plate with an anti-slip texture.
- The replica’s parts fit very well together and it’s perfectly balanced.
A new generation quick spring change system, the so-called SAEC ™ that allows you to quickly change the power of the replica within a few moments without the use of tools.
- Works with LiPo and LiFe batteries.
- The barrel of the replica has a 14mm CCW thread.
Inside the replica you will find:
- Set of reinforced steel gears
- Steel spring guide
- Light polymer piston
- 8 mm ball bearings
- Steel cut-off lever
- Type 2 steel cylinder
- Lightweight, made of polycarbonate plastic piston with a steel tooth
- Aluminum, sealed piston head
- Metal cylinder head – Air-tight metal nozzle
- Rotary hop up chamber
The set includes:
- steel hi-cap magazine with a capacity of 300 BB’s
- Specna Arms sticker set
- paracord bracelet
- user manual
The SAEC™ system is licensed under the European Patent No. 002639500
Note! The set does not include a battery or a charger.
To buy an airsoft weapon in the UK you must have a valid airsoft defence.
This is not a licence, it is basically just proof that you intend to buy an airsoft weapon for use in airsoft.
An airsoft defence could be a UKARA or membership with the British Airsoft Club, and various other forms of defence.
You can only obtain an airsoft defence once you are over the age of 18.
To get an airsoft defence the law is that you should play at least 3 games of airsoft, and that you must have been playing for at least two months.
You can still buy an airsoft gun without a defence, provided you are 18 or older. If you choose to do this we would, by law, two tone (paint in a bright colour) parts of your chosen weapon. This is because an airsoft gun is considered a RIF aka Realistic Imitation Firearm, because they are so close to the real steel, whereas when you paint parts of it in a bright colour it becomes an IF aka Imitation Firearm. The reason being that the bright colours make it look less realistic to the public, and therefor less likely to be mistaken as real, were it to be used for any other purpose than airsoft.
When you order a gun from us you will need to add your defence details in the comments section of the cart. If you do not have a defence you will need to write the colour that you wish to be used for two toning your airsoft weapon.
Here is what's stated in the VCRA (Violent Crime Reduction) Act:
For airsoft skirmishing, the Association of British Airsoft is putting in place arrangements to allow retailers to check that individual purchasers are members of a genuine skirmishing club or site. The key elements of these arrangements are:
1. new players must play at least 3 (three) times in a period of not less than two months before being offered membership
2. membership cards with a photograph and recognised format will be issued for production to retailers
3. A central database will be set up for retailers to cross-check a purchaser’s details
4. member’s entry on the database will be deleted if unused for 12 months.
The defence for airsoft skirmishing can apply to individual players because their purchase of realistic imitation firearms for this purpose is considered part of the “holding” of a skirmishing event.