Unique ARs CNC Machined Bullet Handguard for AR15 Rifles with Barrel Nut (Black - 9")
SHARE THIS PRODUCT:
Unique ARs CNC Machined Bullet Handguard for AR15 Pattern Rifles (Black - 9") Including Barrel Nut
- CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminium alloy with cerakote finish
- Ultra light design is much lighter than standard aluminium handguards
- Add just the rail space you need to minimize unnecessary weight
- Pre-drilled and tapped for optional tac rail sections for your Picatinny rail accessories
- Artfully crafted three dimensional designs to give your AR a unique look to truly stand out
- Extra wide inner diameter to better accommodate a larger variety of suppressors
Handguards and rails are carefully machined to ensure there is a minimal gap between the receiver top rail and the handguard rail.
Real AR-15 handguards that are compatible with most Airsoft receivers; these handguards are crafted to the highest quality and tightest tolerances to withstand the stress of real firearms and combat.
The AR-15 / M4 / M16 is quite possibly the most modular weapons platform in the world with the greatest number of accessories available to customize and tailor to each user's preference.
With Unique-ARs you may now further custom tailor your AR to reflect your taste and transform it into something like no other. The Unique-AR free-float handguards are CNC machined out of a block of 6061 T6 aluminium for excellent toughness while still remaining incredibly light weight. The unique designs and patterns CNC machined into the handguards are a real work of art carved with the utmost precision and detail for a unique three dimensional effect. For functionality the handguards are pre-drilled and tapped to accept optional rail sections for your Picatinny rail mounted accessories.
Rail Length: 9"
Exterior Diameter: 2" / 50.8mm
Interior Diameter: 1.75" / 44.45mm
Compatibility: Compatible with standard Mil Spec AR15 upper receivers
Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
Package includes Handguard and AR15 Barrel Nut
Remember - if you aren't confident with carrying out your own weapon servicing, repairs or upgrades, we have experienced airsoft technicians in-store and can do the work for you. You can even book a service with us online by clicking the link below!