Well MB06 Sniper Rifle (Upgraded Steel Parts - Black)
The Well MB-06 is an excellent starting point for Airsofter players looking to get involved in Airsoft sniping.
With a grand total of 40 rounds in each magazine, you'll be able to stay in the game for longer without having to stop and reload your magazines in the middle of a firefight.
The bolt pull is short, smooth and easy, allowing for rapid follow up shots on multiple targets with relative ease. The upper surface of the receiver features a 20mm RIS rail which allows you to install a wide range of Airsoft sights, scopes and optics as required. You can also add a silencer by removing the end cap from the barrel and buying a compatible silencer/suppressor.
The M4 style stock is adjustable, and can be removed and replaced with any standard M4 buffer tube style stock if preferred. The bolt handle can be switched from right handed to left handed, making this a great solution for left handed players.
A bipod mounting point is located at the front of the handguard. If you are looking at getting started in the world of Airsoft sniping, then theMB-06 Sniper Rifle is exactly what you need, as it offers a practical and highly functional Airsoft sniper rifle at an attractive price.
- Easy pull bolt
- 40 round magazine
- Top 20mm RIS rail for optics
- Front bipod mount
- M4 style multi-positional stock
- Stock sling attachment point
- Bolt handle can be swapped from right handed to left handed
- Very easy to maintain
- Lightweight and tough construction
- Stock can be exchanged with other M4 buffer tube style stocks
- Outer barrel end cap can be removed and replaced with a silencer adapter
- Well MB06 Sniper Rifle with upgraded steel parts
- 1 x 40 Round MB06 Magazine
- Assembly/Disassembly Allen key
- Hop adjustment Alley key
To buy an airsoft weapon in the UK you must have a valid airsoft defence.
This is not a licence, it is basically just proof that you intend to buy an airsoft weapon for use in airsoft.
An airsoft defence could be a UKARA or membership with the British Airsoft Club, and various other forms of defence.
You can only obtain an airsoft defence once you are over the age of 18.
To get an airsoft defence the law is that you should play at least 3 games of airsoft, and that you must have been playing for at least two months.
You can still buy an airsoft gun without a defence, provided you are 18 or older. If you choose to do this we would, by law, two tone (paint in a bright colour) parts of your chosen weapon. This is because an airsoft gun is considered a RIF aka Realistic Imitation Firearm, because they are so close to the real steel, whereas when you paint parts of it in a bright colour it becomes an IF aka Imitation Firearm. The reason being that the bright colours make it look less realistic to the public, and therefor less likely to be mistaken as real, were it to be used for any other purpose than airsoft.
When you order a gun from us you will need to add your defence details in the comments section of the cart. If you do not have a defence you will need to write the colour that you wish to be used for two toning your airsoft weapon.
Here is what's stated in the VCRA (Violent Crime Reduction) Act:
For airsoft skirmishing, the Association of British Airsoft is putting in place arrangements to allow retailers to check that individual purchasers are members of a genuine skirmishing club or site. The key elements of these arrangements are:
1. new players must play at least 3 (three) times in a period of not less than two months before being offered membership
2. membership cards with a photograph and recognised format will be issued for production to retailers
3. A central database will be set up for retailers to cross-check a purchaser’s details
4. member’s entry on the database will be deleted if unused for 12 months.
The defence for airsoft skirmishing can apply to individual players because their purchase of realistic imitation firearms for this purpose is considered part of the “holding” of a skirmishing event.